Windows NT Server Replacement Discussion

Author: Mike Starke
Subject: Windows NT Server Replacement Discussion
On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 02:08:22AM -0700, Patrick Jacques wrote:
/_Hey everyone,
/_
/_I'm hosting a round-table discussion at 29th St. & Bell this Friday
/_covering the topic of NT server replacement using open source software.
/_I wish to invite anyone who has an interest in the topic and encourage
/_those who have experience in this area to give their input/ideas. The
/_goal is to document the feature requirements needed to achieve a
/_complete replacement for NT 4.0/Win2k servers. If you wish to attend
/_send me an email so I know how many to expect.
/_
It might be helpful to know what services you plan on replacing; therefore
attracting the right experience.

-mike