Graphics for PLUG Knoppix CD

Author: Austin Godber
Subject: Graphics for PLUG Knoppix CD
For anyone interested here is an approximation of the Background I hope to
include. It will utimately be redone since there are a few small problems with
it (i.e. Debian logo colo got botched)

http://uberhip.com/plug/plug_bg.gif

But the KDE Splash and Syslinux Bootsplash will be variations on this.

I am not terribly interested in philisophical arguments (e.g. why include KDE
logo ... or whatever, I don't have an answer to that one by the way ... it just
looked better than a K ... and was a logo of something present), but I will try
to accomodate reasonable suggestions.

Austin