knx-hdinstall

Author: Austin Godber
Subject: knx-hdinstall
Rob Wultsch wrote:

> Knoppix was originaly a demonstration tool. All the code is open
> source so if it is such a great failing why not start working on it?

Hey Good attitude ... I mastered my very first custom Knoppix disk
yesterday. If when I am done with what I am currently doing the
knx-hdinstall script is not improved to the point where I am satisfied I
will consider it. But since Knoppix is soo good and very active right
now, I expect that the guy who wrote the original one will make the
appropriate modifications long before I get to it.

Austin