Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Next Install Fest
Forgot one small detail: Do we want to do this on a Saturday or durring the
week? If we do it durring the week I would say we do it on Friday so we are
giving these people who come a mini vacation (3 day weekend). So if that
sounds good to everyone we will do it on 9/19 or 20. But to dig another hole
who of us is available durring the week to be there?

> I just got off of the phone with The Front and what they want is to know

how
> many users there we need space for and they will find a location for us.

So
> that is the question.... how many users do we need space for and how many
> rooms for presentations do we need (Chris didn't say the last part but

I'll
> say we would like it the next time I speak to him)?

We need to be able to hold 100 bodies in the main room. We need room for 30
to 50 computers to be setup. That includes power for that many boxen. As
long as we have a network connection or two we can handle networking.

We need one room for presentations. It needs to be able to hold 30 people.
For the presentations we need a projector ( we might be able to provide
that, but it's much easier if the location has one ) and a network
connection. We might be able to handle the network connection via 802.11b if
we know ahead of time that the presentation room isn't live.