BSA sample letter (was: Re: Arizona Technology Expo~)

Author: der.hans
Subject: BSA sample letter (was: Re: Arizona Technology Expo~)
Am 15. Jul, 2003 schw=E4tzte Kyle Faber so:

> I have order the power for our booth, I ordered enough to donate some of =

ours
> to PLUG.

Are they fine with us sharing? Don't want to get either group in trouble.
Thanks for pitching in!!!

> In the past, donations of booths or discounts by Rich have been very priv=

ate.
> I would expect this to be the same this year, especially if we want to be
> able to return next year.

Yeah, that's been my experience with Rich as well. He's let us in a couple
times, but keeps private about the comped booths.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other
#  9/10's of the [iceberg] for people who need to work with chunks
#  of floating ice." -- Strata Rose Chalup