C Libraries

Author: Ernest Baca
Subject: C Libraries
I love Gentoo also. May I add that it even keeps track of your dependancies
and automatically graps dependant packages if you need them. I had so much
frustration with RPMs and dependancies. The other great thing about Gentoo
is the control over what you want on your system. It's sort of like LFS on
steroids.

SSA Ernie Baca
Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Customs Investigations
RAIC / Phoenix, Arizona

www.linux-forensics.com