letter sent to ASULUG (info@asulug.asu.edu)

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: letter sent to ASULUG (info@asulug.asu.edu)
webmaster: please forward this to your mailing list---
Hi.
PLUG just got comped a booth at the Arizona Technology Expo which is being
held on the 23rd from 9-4 to promote the viability of open source software
in a business setting. We need two things:
1~ People who can be at the booth (part or full time).
2~ Someone who can volunteer a computer (hopefully for the entire day).
I don't know if PLUG needs to use ASULUG's resources as of yet but I thought
I would ask for people to volunteer and call upon them if the need arises.
please contact me at if you are willing to help.

:)~Mike Havens~(: