Looking for a few good people to help.

Author: Ernest Baca
Subject: Looking for a few good people to help.
Hello Alll,

I am currently running a website and a Bootable CD project based on KNOPPIX
here in Phoenix. The website is devoted to computer forensics using Linux
as a data forensics platform. I have set up a chat room and forums to help
newbies and experienced Linux users exchange ideas. I am looking for a few
good people to volunteer their time to help answer questions, etc. I am
looking for a few IRC OP's (No Experience necessary) to hang out
periodically in the IRC chat room and help people when they enter the chat
room. My goal is that if we have enough volunteers dropping in randomly so
we can have somebody in the room most of the time. Also needed is people
willing to give advice in my forums section. I am not looking for just data
forensics people. I am looking for a wide variety of people expereinced in
Linux or willing to learn with the rest of us.

Although the channel is devoted to Linux Forensics and my Penguin Sleuth
Bootable CD, it can be used by anybody to discuss Linux issues. My goal is
to make this channel a clearing house for Linux discussion in order to help
people that just want to learn Linux before jumping in to data forensics
with linux or even for people wanting to jump into Linux. This would be a
great tool that would enable people to get immediate answers than post on a
forum and wait. Sort of like live tech support for Linux. There is very
little traffic right now but I hope to build it with a little help from my
freinds.

Remeber, even though the site is devoted to data forensics, I have forums
for Linux, Linux Newbies, etc, and like I said earlier the chat room is for
anything Linux.

I have a java applet set up on my website that you can chat from within your
browser or you can use an IRC client. The irc server is irc.ircstorm.net
and the channel is #penguinsleuth. Or like I said chat from my website.

The website is www.linux-forensics.com

If you are intrested in helping with this project let me know. I am also
looking for some developers to help me with some issues that I need
addressed with my CD. Please e-mail me here or at the below e-mail
address.

Thanks,
Ernie Baca

www.linux-forensics.com