Optical Jukebox and Linux/Unix

Author: Eric Lee Green
Subject: Optical Jukebox and Linux/Unix
On Wednesday 09 July 2003 09:18 am, wrote:
> Is there any software that can manage a HP 220mx optical jukebox
> information library,under Linux/Unix, we have Red Hat, Debian, and Solaris
> that it could be installed on, preferably Debian. The only software that
> the HP Jukebox came with it is software that can write to it not software
> that can make it grab a new disc burn to the other side of the DVD etc.

Why, *YES*! Go to http://mtx.badtux.net and voila, you'll get a program
that'll grab a new disk, flip it (if you tell it to invert before shoving the
disk into the drive), and let you put the disk away after you're done with
it.

Disclaimer: I maintain that software :-).

--
Eric Lee Green mailto:eric@badtux.org
Unix/Linux/Storage Software Engineer needs job --