server friendly ISP's

Author: Eric Lee Green
Subject: server friendly ISP's
On Tuesday 08 July 2003 04:21 am, BoBB wrote:
> Does anyone know of a local ISP that is server friendly? And btw I dont
> consider charging an extra $50-100 to allow servers "friendly" :P

I'm using Qwest DSL-Pro with FastQ as my ISP (not that cheesy Microsoft ISP
thingy that Qwest tries to bundle with their cheap/fast product). FastQ has
no problems with servers, except that if you fail to secure your mail server
and someone uses it to relay spam, that's it -- you're off.

http://www.fastq.com

--
Eric Lee Green mailto:eric@badtux.org
Unix/Linux/Storage Software Engineer needs job --