COX strikes again

Author: David Mandala
Subject: COX strikes again
Looks like I get to eat my words I was able to send the zip file to
someone else and they got it. Still nothing to the place I want to send
it though.

Ah well, 2 problem out of 3 are COX's fault and this one I can't debug
because COX is in the middle and I see the mail get accepted by COX then
nothing.

Oh well.

Davidm