Author: der.hans
Subject: Next InstallFest - Facility
Am 02. Jul, 2003 schw=E4tzte Derek Neighbors so:

> FWIW: I work downtown and drive by Phoenix Civic Plaza daily. Yesterday
> when I drove by the billboard said, Arizona Tech Expo July 2Xth, Free to
> the public.

We've worked with it before. While we were immensely popular it was mostly =
means for people to SPAM our email addies ( remeber to high stick the
Coyotes marketing staff whenever you meet them ).

> Someone might want to call down there and see if we can do an Installfest
> at this event.

I hadn't thought of that. We really couldn't do one inside because hauling
computers in and out would cause lots of problems. We could do one outside
the main expo area. Hmmm. It would be a pain to haul stuff in and out
anyway, though, cuz parking in that area sucks. Maybe a laptop and PDA
InstallFest?

If we go to the Expo we will need people to staff the booth and it will
probably cost us $50. Don't know if they have any booths still open.

I think it's better for us to put our efforts into the InstallFest. Then
again, if we have a time and place nailed down before the expo that might b=
a good place to advertise. We might be able to advertise via companies that
have booths without having to staff our own.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other
#  9/10's of the [iceberg] for people who need to work with chunks
#  of floating ice." -- Strata Rose Chalup