Linux workstation integration into Windows shop

Author: David Mandala
Subject: Linux workstation integration into Windows shop
I hate to answer myself but I went to the samba.org web site and here is
the info you need. It was one click off the front page of their web
site.

Make sure to read this ENTIRE page including the example at the bottom
of the page.
http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/winbindd.8.html

More good info
http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/wbinfo.1.html