I'm new and wondering. . .

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: I'm new and wondering. . .
Heck ya... Are you wanting a person to be able to call up on the phone,
or someone to walk you through in person?

If you want to have some install it for you, might I suggest you either
wait until the next install fest or or offer the installer refreshment
(provide beer durig the install).

If you want telephone help then I bet there are several people that
would not ming getting emailed off list to have a time set up...