(no subject)

Author: Thomas Cameron
New-Topics: Internet Slowdown? Was: (no subject)
Subject: (no subject)
Has anyone else noticed that general Internet connectivity has been slow and
intermittent for the last few days?

I am almost wondering if border routers are getting hammered by the latest
SOBIG virus outbreak. I am getting many of these stupid things per day, so
I wonder if the 'Net is actually feeling the strain.

I notice that from my home (RoadRunner), my office (Time Warner T1), and
several client sites (each uses different ISPs) big sites like Google and
CNN suddenly go away for anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or more.
Nothing really big, but I have seen it at several location over the last
week or two.

Am I smoking crack, or has anyone else noticed it?
--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Cameron Technical Services, Inc.