Recommendation for a good voice/fax modem?

Author: Emmanuel Gravel
Subject: Recommendation for a good voice/fax modem?
I've been doing some research in a few spots. Looks like most recent
modems don't support voice anymore. I want to use VOCP as a fax
machine/answering machine/caller tracking (with caller ID).

This page:
http://vocpsystem.com/vgetty_modems.php
indicates that USR has a voice/fax modem with model number 5610.
However, this page:
http://www.usr.com/products/home/home-product.asp?sku=USR5610B
and all the following, don't say anything about voice capabilities, and
there aren't any audio jacks on the board. However, this modem does come
with Linux drivers (beta).

This page:
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/
indicates that Connexant-based HCF PCI modems would support
voice/fax/caller ID with their driver, however it's still limited and
untested support (and I really don't want to deal with anything too
flaky)

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good, recent (i.e. available
in stores today) modem, that does stable voice/fax/caller ID under
Linux? It has to either be external, USB or PCI.

Thanks!