Finding free Linux?

Author: rustyc
Subject: Finding free Linux?

> Hi,
>
>     I was wondering if there is a place where I can pick up a free copy of
> Linux.

> Thanks,

well, as others have said, you can come close.

And, if you happen to want RH 7.0 (which I have heard is buggy, no experience
myself!) and have 2 blank cds there are some of us here on the plug
list who can make copies for you - myself included.

If you want me to copy them for you, go to

    http://www.inficad.com/~rustyc

and choose one of my email addresses to reply to and I'll tell you where
I am exactly (very close to corner of Elliot and Price Road) and how
to call me (or I can call you if you want).

rusty