Looking for linux Guru

Author: Tom Jones
Subject: Looking for linux Guru
If you're currently in El Paso, you may want to get on the Southern New
Mexico Linux User Group (SNMLUG) mailing list. You can find it at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/SNMlug

It's not quite as busy as the PLUG list, but the last time I looked there
were folks from El Paso and Las Cruces there. Tell Jody I sent you!

TJ