Who does major Linux independent work?

Author: Craig White
Subject: Who does major Linux independent work?
Me too but I think it would behoove everyone to list themselves as
consultants on PLUG's web site.

Also - and I always keep this in mind...a customer obtained by
advertising isn't nearly as good as a customer obtained by referral.

I would like to propose that advertising promote PLUG and PLUG be
equipped to do referrals - at the very least, through their web pages.

Craig