Motherboard problems

Author: Voltage Spike
Subject: Motherboard problems
On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 05:19:28AM -0700, Cliff Rogers wrote:

> Jon, actually I did get the motherboard at Fry's but the reason it
> fried was all my fault. I powered the computer up with the RAM in
> backwards far enough

It is probably a little late, but I believe that the original comment
was made in jest. You mentioned that you _fried_ your motherboard, so
the obvious jab is that you got it at _Fry's_. I believe that is what
the smiley face was intended to represent.

However, I did learn that a few people here do not have fuzzy feelings
toward Fry's Electronics.

--
                                                           Voltage Spike
      ,,,