Author: der.hans
Subject: Next InstallFest
Am 21. May, 2003 schw=E4tzte Adam Ballai so:

> Which front is this? There are over 8, but this one has four rooms of
> space. More room then the ASU InstallFest had. I'll get some sq
> footage and report that to you later this week.

adam,

based on the last two PLUG InstallFests we need room for about 150 people
and 30 to 40 boxen. Different rooms is fine. It'd be awesome to have one fo=
presentations.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other
#  9/10's of the [iceberg] for people who need to work with chunks
#  of floating ice." -- Strata Rose Chalup