Make a PDF from OOo 1.0.2?

Author: Lee Einer
Subject: Make a PDF from OOo 1.0.2?
I have the stock version of OO 1.0.2 that came with Mandrake 9.1. It
exports to PDF with no trouble. I just tested it. Don't try "save
as."Go to Print in the File menu. Select a PDF printer as your printer,
and check the "print to file" checkbox. Click OK, then you will have a
dialog box which allows you to name your file and select either PDF or
Postscript as your file format. Select PDF, and give your filename a PDF
extension. Print.

Lee Einer