Help !!!

Author: Jeff James
Subject: Help !!!
I have a Dell Inspiron 8200 with a 2GHz P4M 1GB RAM and 60 GB HDD. The system is currently running XP Pro and I want to install either RedHat 8.0 or Yoper 1.0 in a dual-boot scenario. I don't currently have Partition Magic yet and was wondering if there was anyone out there, on the West Side, whom would be able to assist in installing the better of the two on my laptop. I don't have anything critical, or which can't be reloaded on the XP side of things, so if I have to wipe the drive then so be it. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff