some networking questions

Author: David Mandala
Subject: some networking questions
You installed the correct thing, you need SAMBA to do this. Now you need
to run SWAT and connect to on your linux box by going to localhost:901
and adding yourself as a local user and putting your password into
samba.

Then start smb and nmb and your off to the races.

I could tell you more but I need to know what distribution of Linux you
are running. IF RedHat then you need to configure xinetd to allow swat
to run.

Cheers,

Davidm