PH@Gentoo Compile Problem

Author: BoBB
New-Topics: Gentoo Compile Problem
Subject: PH@Gentoo Compile Problem
Are you sure you want php? or do you want mod_php. mod_php is for apache
and php is just a shell interpreter. Fork is a utility that lets you
create child process's, from reading the man page it looks like its
included in some header that configure cant find. Do you have
/usr/src/linux symlinked to the kernel your actually using? The man page
mentions the sys/types.h and unist.h headers. Perhaps your ld.so.conf
got messed up? Try fixing it and running ld.so.conf

--
/* BoBB
* AIM: Jodokast49 ICQ: 151495596