Time is slipping away into the future. ~University of Phoeni…

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Time is slipping away into the future. ~University of Phoenix~
This is what we need; a time that is set in stone before we can do anythi=
ng=20
else. I can ask who is willing to bring their computer in so that we have=
a=20
demo to shock people with about the quality of the sound and grafics that=
=20
linux posesses. Yes, I can ask; but without a time most people cannot ans=
wer=20
with any certainty. Is anyone willing to commit to any Saturday (which I=20
don't know)? I can say that I set the ball into motion to have it April 2=
6 or=20
May third. Could someone please tell me if this is an appropriate day? I=20
figure that since it is past taxes it would be best.=20
--=20