Ending a session when user exits a program.

Author: Kyle Faber
Subject: Ending a session when user exits a program.
I have a user who, when the login will have a simple program running, cal=
led=20
from .bashrc. This program gives them guided access to some system=20
resources, like Lynx, pine and some others.

What I want to eliminate is the ability for that user to exit the program=
, and=20
drop to shell. But so far as I can tell, I have to allow them this same=20
shell access in order to get in. If they were logged out when they exite=
d=20
this program, that would be sufficient.

Any ideas?
--=20
Kyle Faber
Account Manager
EMR Internet

623-581-0842 voice
623-582-9499 fax

**EMR Internet - Residential & Business Solutions for YOUR business! **

* Dial-up
* DSL
* Web-hosting
* Server Co-Location