OT: Computers and hardware for sale

Author: AZ Pete
Subject: OT: Computers and hardware for sale
Hi All,

I have 2 computers for sale and a lot of older hardware pieces-parts. The
misc parts I'm selling as one lot.
The 2 computers are in good working operation. Both have run various Linux
distros over the years. I cannot guarantee the misc loose hardware. It
was all working when I put it in storage in the garage. I see no reason
why it wouldn't still work. However, I did test all the hard drives to
ensure that they work.

Here is the list:

Pentium 166 Computer, 64Mb RAM, CD-ROM, 4.3Gb HD, 400Mb Tape backup unit
(900Mb compressed). Includes 6 tapes, 1 mouse. This unit was used as my
development server, it was running Apache, FTP server, Samba, and was the
print server for all the other machines on the LAN. Currently it has a
clean installation of Redhat 7.1 configured as a server (no X
loaded). This is a great little workhorse and would make an excellent
firewall as well. It runs whisper quiet!
Full Disclosure: The hard drive did spin down a few times. I then
reseated the power cable and everything was then working OK.
Asking: $20

AMD K6-3 450Mhz Computer, 8.4Gb HD, 64Mb Ram, 52X CD-ROM, AGP Video Card, 2
USB ports.
This unit was used as a testing machine and, as such, has had several
different operating systems on it. It has successfully run every release
of Redhat since 6.2 and Windows 98, 2000, and XP Pro.
Asking: $45

Miscellaneous hardware:
Asking: $50 for the entire lot.

1 Iomega 100Mb External Zip drive (parallel port version) with 8 100Mb disks

1 Adaptec SCSI Wide controller AHA 2940W/2940UW (PCI Bus) with a SCSI cable

1 Adaptec SCSI controller AHA 1510A/1520A/1522A (ISA bus)

Several hard drives:
    Seagate 2.1Gb Fast Wide SCSI-2
    Western Digital 6.4 Gb IDE
    Wester Digital 1.0 Gb IDE
    Seagate 1.2 Gb IDE
    Maxtor 540Mb IDE
    Maxtor 450Mb IDE

1 LinkSys 5 port 10Mbit hub

1 set of computer speakers (generic brand)

1 Hayes Accura 28.8 External modem

1 Parallel port switch box (mechanical type)

1 Compaq keyboard

3 Microsoft mice (DB9 serial connectors). One has an adapter so it can be
used on a PS/2 style port.

1 Media Vision Pro Audio Studio sound card (ISA bus)

4 10Mbit Ethernet network cards (ISA bus)

1 Diamond Stealth video card (PCI bus)

1 US Robotics internal modem 28.8, I think (ISA Bus)

If anyone is interested, please contact me off list.
Thanks,
Peter