Looking for Kylix tutor

Author: Gene Holmerud
Subject: Looking for Kylix tutor
At least a year ago, someone in PLUG was very helpful
on Delphi/Kylix. Are you still out there? Please
email me directly or call me (602.390.5344).

My immediate trouble is that the TSQLConnection
(specifically the test connection) fails user/password
getting to postgresql, even tho psql, as the same
user, runs queries OK. There are so many things I can
learn if connected.

Beyond that, I'm looking for a couple half-days (at a
worthwhile hourly rate) one-on-one to get under the
skin of the forms & components. The docs are pretty
good, once I can see the forest.

Gene

PS: Alas, some one new may have come to PLUG since
the time mentioned above. Don't be too bashful to
call as well.