off-topic sco question

Author: Bill Warner
Subject: off-topic sco question
on sco 5.0.4 the manpage for rc2 has this in it:

run on entering run level 2:

  K*      scripts executed in serial sequence of their sort order when
stop is
          specified to prc_sync(ADM)

  S*      scripts executed in serial sequence of their sort order when
start
          is specified to prc_sync

  P*      scripts which prc_sync executes in parallel with other P*
scripts to
          which they are adjacent when sorted

  I*      interactive scripts for which prc_sync will wait until they
complete
          executing and exit

--
Bill Warner <>