Stammtisch: iPAQ Party, CBDTPA Smackdown and PLUG Fun

Author: minddog
Subject: Stammtisch: iPAQ Party, CBDTPA Smackdown and PLUG Fun
On Tuesday 21 January 2003 00:09, der.hans wrote:
> It's at Bandersnatch. Minors are allowed, just don't try to
> drink/eat/otherwise-inject alcohol if you're not of legal age for .az.us
> :).

Don't listen to hans, you can drink as much as you want. Put a beard on ;)

I think i'm one of two underage attendees, afaik. Welcome to join us...

I'm going to do a upgrade of familiar with ipkg on my ipaq if i have time,
before the stammtisch. I haven't touched the device in so long =/ If you
consider a month long... Last time I was using it was compiling pnet on it,
took about an hour. Haven't tried a kernel compile on it, and i don't think
i want to wait for it either. I suggest to people with laptops to download
the cross-compiler toolset for arm. It's on handhelds.org ftp. There's
always wireless net access at bandersnatch, but the toolset is 40megs i
believe.

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip