Send CD requests here

Author: Dennis Kibbe
Subject: Send CD requests here
I wasn't able to make it to the eastside meeting and apologize to those who
asked me to bring CDs.

I've set up for the PLUG CD Service for requesting a
distro, questions about what distros I have available on CD, etc. I plan to
stock the popular stable release, but am NOT interested in keeping up with
beta, unstable, fast changing release or individual files.

I will bring the requested CDs to the next eastside meeting or Stammtisch.
Please e-mail me at to remind me of what you want. The
cost per CD is $2.50 (exact change is appreciated) and I can mail them to you
for a small fee if you can't make the meeting.

Please don't make requests to the PLUG list if you can help it. I won't be
looking for them there.

Thanks,

Dennis Kibbe