Problems with network configuration

Author: Mark Phillips
Subject: Problems with network configuration
FYI - I am running a Debian distro, and the file is
/etc/network/interfaces. The man page for interfaces describes how to make
the changes need.

Thanks!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.

480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.