Carl -- LindowsOS

Author: Nathan England
Subject: Carl -- LindowsOS

Carl,

I'm seriously considering getting a microtel from wal-mart for my little=20
brother, if anything just to support the effort, but I have a question.
If I don't go with the 99 bucks a year plan, how hard is it to install no=
rmal=20
software on those things?
I mean like, source stuff, compile, make, and make install. Does it give =
you=20
all the development stuff you need? or would I be better rolling my own=20
distro on it?

nathan

- --=20
Nathan England

plug at the-arcanum.org
jabber id:

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
- --Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org

Spam related material will be forwarded to: