Meeting tonight ?

Author: Entelin
Subject: Meeting tonight ?
I was looking at the website for todays date on the calander and it says
this. So could you guys clarify if there is a meeting tonight or on
christmas eve or both ???

12/12-02 "The December west sidemeeting is scheduled for Christmas Eve.
Since all of you west siders probably will be home that night, why not
stop in at the east side meeting at Sequoia? No presentation, just fun.
Bring food or drink to share. Hopefully we can get to see some of you
west siders and some of the AZPhP group members and anyone else who
wants to party with PLUG. Directions to Sequoia in the FAQ"

http://www.plug.phoenix.az.us/index.php?module=PostCalendar&func=view&tplview=&viewtype=day&Date=20021212&username=

Thanks.