Recruiters, jobs, etc.?

Author: Bill Jonas
Subject: Recruiters, jobs, etc.?
--cMwMn/tF35tO7kHm

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for good (read: clueful)
technical recruiters in the area or for businesses that are hiring now.
The AZ Republic and various job sites aren't turning up much, and since
I'm new to the area, I haven't yet had much of an opportunity to do
people-networking. Any hints/tips/etc. are appreciated. I'm mostly
looking for system administration or junior development (professional
experience with Perl), but I'm pretty open to different kinds of
technical work. Linux or Unix is a definite plus. ;-)

Anyway, I'd be thankful for any clues as to where to look and who to
talk to that can be tossed my way.

(Yes, I'm the same person from a few weeks ago who mentioned he was
moving to Phoenix from the Philadelphia area.)

--=20
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/

SysAdmin/Developer for hire!       http://www.billjonas.com/resume.html

--cMwMn/tF35tO7kHm