Sites Looks Great

Author: Matt Alexander
Subject: Sites Looks Great
I agree that an IRC link would be very useful. I assume we'll also have
archives of the PLUG list available soon too? Or at least information on
how to join the mailing list...
My dream site would have a web front-end to the mailing list (something
like http://phorum.org maybe?)... with threaded topics that you could
respond to after logging in... and those responses would also be mailed
to the mailing list... Ahhhh... what a blissful world that would be...
~M