xearth in KDE root window?

Author: Voltage Spike
Subject: xearth in KDE root window?
On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 11:40 AM, Fritz wrote:

> Maybe someone knows the answer to this question:
> How can I run xearth in the root window (i.e. as the "background")
> in KDE? (xearth runs fine under Gnome and in "bare X".)

I don't know what version you have, but right-click on the desktop and
select "Configure Desktop...".

With KDE 3.0:

Check the "Programs in desktop window" option (I think it is under the
default tab).

With KDE 3.1:

Select the "Behavior" option from the selection bar on the left and
check the "Programs in desktop window" option.

- --
                                                            Voltage Spike
       ,,,
      (. .)