osx and netatalk

Author: DarthLinux
Subject: osx and netatalk
i ran red-carpet the other day, as well as the webmin updater.
one or the other updated the netatalk <i think it was webmin> and broke
it..
i cant use webmin to control it, a any rate.. :

HTTP/1.0 500 Perl execution failed Server: MiniServ/0.01 Date: Tue, 19
Nov 2002 19:08:13 GMT Content-type: text/html Connection: close
Error - Perl execution failed

file /etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.default not readable at
./netapple-lib.pl line 76.

any ideas?
how do i check the netatalk version..?

thanx

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say,
"I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever
comes out"?