Redhat 8.0 on a Dell Inspiron 8200

Author: Dr. G
Subject: Redhat 8.0 on a Dell Inspiron 8200
No, actually, I got it with my laptop, heh.

Does anyone remember off the top of thier heads what packages I need to be
able to run the rpm --rebuild command?

I sort of got the gui running at first, but the mouse was sort of screwed
up, the screen was weird, and some other stuff happend, so it's fresh start
time with Voltage's help. I just need to figure out what packages I need to
install to run the "rpm --rebuild" command

America stands for freedom - but if you think you're free - try walking into
a deli - and urinating on the cheese.