cox

Author: Mike Starke
Subject: cox
On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 09:31:40PM -0500, wrote:
/_Does anyone know how to install cox in linux. I am inexperienced and could
/_use some help. I tried contacting cox and talked to people but they told me
/_they dont have tec support for linux. I also searched the web but it didnt
/_help. If you have any idea of how to i would appreciate it!
/_

I think a bit more information would help us a bit.
1. Do you have a NIC card installed?
2. If so, do you need help configuring it?
3. Maybe what distro you are running?
(I thought I would never say that as I'm a CLI guy :-)
4. Do you plan on using this Linux box as a gateway
for other PC's?

Something along these lines would be a bit more helpful.

v/r
-Mike