RH 8.0 woes

Author: cliff rogers
Subject: RH 8.0 woes
If your going to just throw that expensive gray box in the trash then throw
it in my trash can so I can get it out. I am so much a newbie that I haven't
even been able to get a distro of clarkconnect to work properly but it isn't
the distro's fault. It seems to me that when a distro is released it stands
to reason that there will be some problems considering how many combinations
of hardware there can be. I wish I could afford to pay for it to support the
developers and get tech support for my problems. Unfortunately until I
finish school and get a job that pays better I have to take what I can get.
Feel free to throw it my way hehehe :-)    Cliff