panels stay on top

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: panels stay on top
On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Lynn David Newton wrote:

> Apparently the default in GNOME 2 is to force panels to
> remain on top. Grrr. Does anyone know where the option
> to change that is hidden? Or is it not available?

dagnabit. i wish I was at home so I could say for definate. however,
memory says that if you are taking about the default skinny panel on the
top, you cant. its stuck on top. You have to add a new panel to the
bottom, add all the options you want, then delete the top one. its one of
the things about gnome2 I really dont like. oh well. say lah-vee as they
say.

David

--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."