New Open Source Project

Author: David Mandala
Subject: New Open Source Project
Phil,

Most Open source projects are started by the person who has a need, when
you've developed the app and have some source code, folks may join in.
Rarely does a project get started in this fashion. Folks that can't code
and need something normally pay a developer to get the job started.

Not saying it can't happen but don't be disappointed if it does not.

Cheers,

Davidm