Apple Airport and Orinoco AP

Author: Kevin Brown
Subject: Apple Airport and Orinoco AP
My new Apple Notebook came with an Airport Wireless Nic. I've been trying to
get it to work with my Orinoco Gold AP at home (128-bit WEP enabled, Specific
MAC addresses only).

I select my SSID and the "password" (which should be the text needed to generate
the 128-bit key). Unfortunately it can't attach to the network.

I have tried putting "" around the passphrase, but that doesn't work.

From what I've been able to find with google, this should work together, but
the only way I have found to configure the settings is with the gui. All I can
enter is the Name of the Wireless Network and a password in the gui.

Any ideas?