tcpwrappers

Author: Mike Starke
Subject: tcpwrappers
Hmm, what makes me think Apache is not? If I have an empty
/etc/hosts.allow file, and one line in /etc/hosts.deny that
reads (ALL: ALL), and I can still hit the server (web).

I am beginning to think that it has to do with the services
being compiled with tcpwrapper 'support'. I am also begining
to think differant distributions may do it differantly.
Therefore, I respectfully disagree, I do not believe tcpwrappers
affects all tcp services.

v/r
Mike