almost off-topic but not quite

Author: Jon K
Subject: almost off-topic but not quite
Well I use a linux desktop exclusively also, and I have no problem with
Konqueror or Mozilla banking with Wells Fargo. Plus I work for them, so of
course i'm going to recommend Wells Fargo *free online banking" lol.

www.wellsfargo.com <---main
banking.wellsfargo.com <--- online banking url
http://www.wellsfargo.com/per/personal_finance.jhtml <---lots of great
products to choose from.