Debian and RAID

Author: Miles Beck
Subject: Debian and RAID
Hello,

Last night I moved my primary hard drive from the standard ide controller to a
onboard RAID controller, and added a secondary hard drive to the secondary
raid ide channel. I set up the raid for mirroring and then rebooted when it
was done copying the master drive to the secondary drive. Now upon the reboot
I get a screenfull of errors and the drive cannot be mounted. Is there a
special procedure I need to do in order for the drive to be mounted now that
it's on a different controller and is now mirrored?

I am using Debian 3.0. I can post later today the error messages but was
curious if this was a known problem or if I did not do this correctly from the
get go. I think I can put the main drive back to the other controller and boot
from there with no problem, but we need the system mirrored for backup protection.

Thanks