New convert and kit idea

Author: der.hans
Subject: New convert and kit idea
Am 06. Oct, 2002 schwätzte Dan so:

> NTFS, by default, does not want you to restore to a FAT based disk. This
> would lose the security benefits of NTFS. If anybody knows a way to restore
> a backup of an NTFS partitioned file to a non-NTFS partitioned file, this
> would create a security breach in NTFS

I wasn't saying that. I merely meant we could back it up, repartition, then
restore it. We can try anyway. If m$ wants NTFS, then that's what people
need. Ideally we need tools that can work with it.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,