Thank You

Author: der.hans
Subject: Thank You
Am 30. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Craig White so:

> Sorry, I forget that people sometimes don't understand sarcasm. I am not

I think the issue is more that it's hard to discern sarcasm from callousness
in ascii. Not to imply that your post looked callous, but just pointing out
some extremes.

I'm certain many of my posts come across as harsher than I meant them to be.
I try to clarify, especially when I'm being sarcastic or just making an
off-the-wall bad joke.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;